This is for the Standard Ghost For the Ghost Pro go HERE
Prices are for clear, sanded finished boards and include single layer bottoms, double layer decks (4/4 + 4 is our standard glassing but 6x4x4 is popular for guys over 85kg) with either Futures or FCS systems
That rare board that is ridden by top pros, yet still works great for all levels of surfer, the Ghost is becoming one of JJF's go-to boards and a favorite for many surfers world-wide.
Originally designed for performance in hollower, more powerful types of waves, The Ghost is also great for reef breaks, or dumpy beachies, and even excels in point waves. A great travel board, The Ghost could be considered a one-board quiver for any surf trip with good waves on the menu.Based off the Short Cut, The Ghost outline is more refined: it still has the wide point pushed a bit forward of center, but the nose area is kept down to help the board fit into a tighter curve.The thickness is also pushed forward, which helps even more with getting you into waves easily, and we kept the back end and rails thinner to help hold through barrels and turns at speed.The rocker is med/low through the front half to get you into waves easily and pick up speed quickly. The rear end has plenty of rocker curve for turning control and a snappy responsiveness. Single concave runs through the entire bottom, with a double concave set inside, which equals speed and lift both on a rail and over flat spots. The Ghost's combination of rocker and concave makes for high performance handling through a healthy mix of sensitivity and control.We recommend you order your Ghost anywhere from your height to a foot over, a touch wider, and 1/8" to 1/4" thicker than your everyday shorty. Comes with a round tail, but we can custom make it with any tail you like.
INTERMEDIATE, ADVANCED, PROFESSIONAL
The GHOST Description 2018
IMPORTANT NOTE RE OUR STOCK LISTING ONLINE:
INSTOCK = This is At our store in Orewa Auckland and ready to ship or pick up the same day. If driving from a while away, always call ahead to confirm. Ph +649427552
IN WAREHOUSE = This is loaded, so you can do a custom order. But there are hundreds of boards available EX Aussie from the Pyzel warehouse, so if you are looking at a common new model, it's likely that we can order ex-stock for you. It will be stock glassing, fins lay up and tail. If that happens, you have two options. Add it to our next Sea Freight order at no extra charge that could take anywhere from 3-8 weeks, depending on when you order and the shipping cycle, or we can express airship it at $75 extra, which takes around ten working days. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact our store.
THE CUSTOM PROCESS: A&Q
Ordering a custom board is by far the best way to get a new board. It may take a little longer, but it comes around pretty quickly, and the end result is a board precisely as you wanted it.
When ordering a custom, we will take a $200 deposit and finalise the price, all dims, fins and glassing with you. Once the order is placed, we cannot cancel or change or refund the deposit. Upon arriving in NZ, the final balance is payable. This must be paid within 14 days, or the board will be onsold and the deposit lost. If for any reason, the board is not made as per your confirmation, we will refund or remake it without question, but this is very rare. If you are ordering online and do not want to pay all at once, please either pay using direct deposit and only make the $200 deposit or Call Nick 0212891660 email@example.com and we can manually invoice you. ALL Pyzel orders done online will be followed up by a Phone call to confirm everything and discuss glassing, fins and dims.
CUSTOM DIMS / GLASSING / FINS / SPRAYS:
Custom Dim's and Glassing are at no extra charge unless you use a special glassing option on a gun etc. Standard on most boards is 4/4/4 Glassing, but 4/6/4 is VERY popular for people ordering boards over 80kgs. The weight difference is marginal for an everyday surfer, and they last significantly better on the deck. The 6oz is a patch over the deck with 4oz base and 4oz top lapping the rails with 8oz of glass. Changing fin layup is also popular. If you are never going to surf that board as a Quad, then you can remove the quad rear fins that come with many boards like the phantom & ghost. Removing fins dramatically reduces weight and drag. We can work with you and create a custom shape to match your required volume. This is popular again at no extra cost and managed by Pyzels Head Shaper. Creating a full custom adds 2-3 weeks to get it all done, but for advanced surfers well worth it. Sprays and colours are available but start at around $150. The best way to choose a spray or graphic is to google image
All Pyzel Surfboards are custom-made in Australia using the highest quality blanks and materials. Shipping is hard and now, post covid so plan ahead. If you know you have a boat trip next winter, then order now. We can always push the delivery out. It's far better to get your new board and surf it a bunch before taking it away. Custom boards will be brand new, fresh white, and have your name 'Shaped for XXX' on the bottom in most cases. That alone is a great feeling when owning a board.
SAVE ON A COMBO DEAL: Buying a new board? Why not make it a combo, just use the relevant promo code at the checkout. Please note we review all combos and if there is a better option, or wrong fitting item ie bag or leash, then we will make contact and check if you want to change that item. Otherwise, the best way to get advice on boards is by phone 094279552 ext 2 10-5pm 7 Days and we can chat while you scroll online.
Spend $750 get 10% off all accessories and wetsuits: combo10
Spend $1500 get 15% off all accessories and wetsuits: combo15
Spend $2500 get 20% off all accessories and wetsuits: combo20
*Combo will apply to accessories on the surf website like bags, grip, leash, fins and wetsuits. The discount will not work with other discounted items or with the board purchased.
12 Months Interest-Free Finance with Q Card. Simple and Easy to apply. Find out more about this, plus Laybuy and Afterpay HERE.
Pyzel Surfboards started in a backyard shaping room on the North Shore of Oahu around 1995 or so, and has evolved to become one of the leading surfboard companies in the world. Jon Pyzel grew up in Santa Barbara, California, started surfing in high school and quickly found his passion. Matt Moore started shaping his boards and put him on his team. Matt always helped explain the ideas and principles of surfboard design and let Jon watch him shape all his boards. After travelling for surf, Jon realized he wanted bigger waves, warmer water and made a permanent move to Oahu’s North Shore in 1992. He found work fixing dings at Country Surfboards, and quickly learned the ins and outs of the art, working as a hot coater. He soon connected with Jeff Bushman, who gave him guidance, input, and encouragement. Eventually, Jeff gave Jon a job as his back-shaper and that was the beginning of his shaping career.
All Pyzel Surfboards that come into New Zealand are made in Pyzels Gold Coast Factory.
All orders will be shipped from Underground Skate limited - 306 Hibiscus Coast Highway, Orewa, 0931
If you have any questions about shipping, then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org 8am - 3.30pm Week days or use our website chat feature and we'll be happy to help you out.
Please do not sign for your package if the packaging is damaged in anyway as Underground Skate will not be liable or any damages that are signed for and accepted on delivery. All items are packaged with extreme care, under CCTV surveillance. As freight is handled by third parties, we advise you to thoroughly inspect your Good(s) for damage in transit prior to acceptance. By attesting your signature, you are confirming possession and accept your Good(s) as received.
Parcels are not collected on weekends, so orders received after 1pm Friday will be shipped the following Monday or available for 'click and collect' from our store that is open weekend. (Please confirm your order is ready before driving to the store.)
Address Checker - Please check your address to avoid delays if you select non rural and you are rural https://www.addresscheck.co.nz
For smaller items:
$4.99 - NZ WIDE (Non Rural)
$9.99 - NZ WIDE (Rural)
We use NZ Couriers or Fastway Couriers to ship your goods nationwide. You will receive a tracking number in an e-mail once your order is dispatched from Underground in Orewa Auckland.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our Chat Feature or email us on email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you out.
For Surfboards, Sups and larger items:
$29.99 NZ WIDE - Surfboards & Foil
$59.99 NZ WIDE - Sups
Please note: All SALE Boards will incurr a shipping surcharge to cover freight as the above shipping prices are discounted for Full Price boards only and we can only ship to depots.
For Shipping Costs on Surfboards, Foils & Sups direct to your own address please contact us via our Chat Feature or emails us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you out.
Boards 7'4 and under will be delivered using Fastway Couriers.
Boards 7'6 and larger will be delivered to the nearest Mainfreight (North Island) or Bascik Depot (South Island) where you will need to arrange collection.
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver Surfboards or SUP's to rural areas.
SURFBOARDS, SUPS and FOILS – please do not sign for your package if the packaging is damaged in anyway as Underground Surf will not be liable or any damages that are signed for and accepted on delivery. All boards are packaged under CTV surveillance and are marked as Fragile with a “Do not sign for if Damaged” A4 note.
COAST LOCAL: - FREE SAME DAY EVENING LOCAL DELIVERY SERVICE
Are you a COAST LOCAL that's gutted when you can't make it into the store for some fresh Kicks or a Tee before a night out or are your kids in need of some new School Shoes but you just can't make it in after work, or its nearly the weekend and you need a new board a-sap?
Well, we have the solution for you, since you are a COAST LOCAL we will deliver to you... SAME DAY DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE!
Orders placed before 3 pm Monday to Friday will be delivered to your door between 4pm - 7pm the same day.
Please select COAST under Shipping Options..
AREAS AS MARKED BELOW.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $100.00
$29.99 on Orders under $100.00
All prices below and on our website are in New Zealand Dollars. To view the exchange rate - https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=NZD&To=AUD
If you have any questions, please contact us via our Chat Feature or email us on email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you out.
REST OF THE WORLD:
At this stage we only ship internationally to Australia, but we can look into sending our products all over the world for you just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll happily give you a quote.
CUSTOMS AND DUTY CHARGES
If you are purchasing Internationally then we recommend that you review the following resource to assist you in calculating the charges you may be subject to upon arrival of your parcel to your country/local area: dutycalculator.com
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Underground Surf cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Underground Surf will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If you are returning a Free Freight item for a Cash Refund, we will not refund our freight cost, which is a minimum of $10 or what you were charged. Even if you qualified for free freight.
- We will not accept any claim for damage on any surfboard or sup after this has been signed by the customer. Inspect before signing.
- We will not refund on any finance sale this includes laybuy, Afterpay or Q Card. We will only allow exchange or credit unless there is a mistake at our end in shipping or stock holding. If you select a prebook item we will not refund until after 7 days of the notified order date.
- We will not accept returns of any sort from any international order.
- We will cover the cost of return freight from our store to you on one exchange for size. Any further exchange in size will be charged at freight cost + $10 handling fee. We will not offer a refund after an exchange of size has taken place. This Excludes Surf / Sup boards, surf bags and international orders.
- Should there be a miss-pick, the wrong item sent, the item is faulty, or the description/image is significantly wrong we will cover freight costs both ways or provide a refund.
- Should you select an item that is marked as 'Pre-Book In XXX' and pay by Afterpay or Laybuy a 5% cancellation fee will apply that covers our costs if you cancel this because you did not read it correctly.
- By selecting any item that is marked as Pre-Book you allow a grace period of 14 days from the original date before we will offer a refund.
- Any item returned to us without swing tags, with pricing removed, or not 100% as it was shipped out to you will have a restocking fee of 10-30% depending on how that item is returned. This will be at our discretion.
- We will not accept returns for any 'In Warehouse' customer order. This stock would have been brought in at a significant cost to meet your order.
- We will not be responsible for any change of address that takes place after the order is processed. We will provide you the tracking details to contact the courier and arrange this.
- We will not be responsible for the loss of any parcel where there is a shipping request to leave in a place, doorstep etc. Once the courier says it is delivered any claim for anything missing item will be between yourself and the courier company.
- We will not issue any refund in the event of a delayed courier unless we are informed that it must be to you by a certain date and time. We cannot be responsible for lack or planning on your behalf.
- We will provide courier details and tracking information upon sending the order. This is your responsibility to track this and ensure it comes. We are happy to assist but you must email us the order number.
- Any special courier charges such as Saturday delivery or Rural delivery excess will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted via our online portal. Any damage or loss of any returned item is at your risk. We strongly advise having it tracked and signed for.
- Sale or Combo surfboards and sups will incur extra freight charges that match our cost prices for this. We will make contact with you. Items over 7'6 in length can only be sent to local main center depots. We cannot send these to Rural Delivery addresses. Home addresses will incur a surcharge.